Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions relating to the services of the Oxygen GYM apply to all customers.
- 1. Your safety is important to us, and as such, we will use our best endeavors to ensure that the Facilities and the Services are safe, hygienic, and secure.
- If at any time you become aware of an issue with the Facilities or the Services, please notify us immediately.
3: Age Restriction
Meeting Our Minimum Age
You must be at least 14 years old to become a member
3.1: Joining Aged 14–15
If you are under 16, You can then:
• use cardiovascular equipment
• take part in yoga class. Yoga aims to bring balance on all levels through physical strength, flexibility, and postural alignment
You may not do unsupervised resistance training or take part in group classes that use weights (including circuits and boxing type exercises).
You must not use a 24/7 club outside of the club’s staffed hours.
3.2: Joining aged 16–17
If you are 16 or 17
You may then do unsupervised resistance training once a qualified staff member has:
• assessed your pre-exercise questionnaire
• written and supervised an initial resistance training program for you.
You must not use a 24/7 club outside of the clubs staffed hours.
- The member (or guardian of a member under the age of 18) accepts that with any physical activity, there is a risk of either minor or major accidents, illness, sickness, injury or death occurring. The member (or guardian of a member under the age of 18) acknowledges that the member uses the club and facilities at his/her own risk.
- 5. Promising you are in good health
5.1: You must be in the good physical condition. You know of no medical or other reason why you cannot or should not do act
ive or passive exercise.
5.2: Seeking expert advice
Our staff and contractors are not medically trained. They are not qualified to assess if you are in the good physical condition and can exercise without risking your health, safety, or comfort. If you have any doubts, we strongly urge you to seek expert advice before starting an exercise program. When you join the club, we will offer your personal training at a reduced rate, or a complimentary group session.
6: Membership Transfer
You may transfer your Membership to another person for the balance of the Term with our prior consent. This must be done in-person at the Club.
- Complaints Handling
Please submit any complaints via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all detail relating to your complaint. We will do all that is reasonably and practically possible to assess the merits of the complaint and respond within a reasonable timeframe.
1 In consideration for payment of the Fees, we agree to provide you with access to the Facilities and the Services during the Term
- Non-use of the facilities by the member gives no right to a rebate, cancellation, or refund of the membership fee.
- The member accepts Oxygen reserves the right to incrementally increase all club memberships at any time and is aware that an administration fee is payable at the time of joining.
- You will be notified a minimum of 30 days before any such Fee
- It is your responsibility to ensure cleared funds are available in your nominated bank account or credit card to meet the direct debit payment. If a debit is returned unpaid by your financial institution, you will be responsible for payment.
- All inquiries concerning refunds must be directed to the Club